Our Accounting and Payroll Administration diploma program gets you career-ready in just 55 weeks, including practicum. Enrol today!
- Study online and create a schedule that works with your daily home, work and other commitments
- Get hands-on training in QuickBooks and Sage 50 to develop your computerized accounting skills
- Learn to maintain financial reports and statements, track income and expenses; collect, verify and process payroll information; and maintain accounts receivable and payable
- Train in Microsoft Office Suite applications that are commonly used in accounting and administrative offices
- The Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification gives you a solid foundation in payroll
- Apply your skills and get valuable real-world experience during a field-related internship
- Financial Accounting I & II
- Managerial Accounting I
- Accounting Software Systems (QuickBooks and Sage 50)
- Payroll Fundamentals I & II
- Income Taxation
- Payroll Compliance Legislation
- Microsoft Office
Ready to get started?
Use our form to get more information on our Accounting and Payroll Administration diploma program. ABM College offers ongoing program start dates, an easy enrolment process and guidance on your financing options so you’ll be ready to jump into your studies as soon as you’re ready!