Our Medical Office Assistant and Unit Clerk diploma program gets you career-ready in just 54 weeks, including 4-week practicum. Enrol today!
- Study online and create a schedule that works with your daily home, work and other commitments
- Develop essential clinical and administrative skills that will contribute to creating an efficient medical office environment
- Receive training in today’s industry-standard medical software, including Med Access and Wolf
- Study medical terminology, health information management, medical transcription and health care communications
- Receive training in Microsoft Office applications to effectively manage correspondence, documents, spreadsheets, databases and more
- Apply your skills and get valuable real-world experience during a four-week field-related internship
- Microsoft Office
- Medical Software
- Medical Terminology
- Hospital Procedures
- Health Information Management
- Four-week practicum
Ready to get started?
Use our form to get more information on our Medical Office Assistant and Unit Clerk diploma program. ABM College offers ongoing program start dates, an easy enrolment process and guidance on your financing options so you’ll be ready to jump into your studies as soon as you’re ready!