Our Network Administrator diploma program gets you career-ready in just 54 weeks, including 4-week practicum. Enrol today!
- Study online and create a schedule that works with your daily home, work and other commitments
- Learn to install, maintain, customize and operate computer and server networks
- Get hands-on training in enterprise Cisco hardware to learn to build, configure and troubleshoot Cisco devices, servers and switches and implement IP address schemes
- Prepare for MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 certification by following four targeted modules in Windows Server 2012 R2 (Installation & Configuration, Administration, Advanced Servers and Upgrading Servers)
- Learn to proactively implement and monitor sound security protocols to mitigate and quickly respond to security risks and issues
- Receive the Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+ certification upon successful graduation
- Apply your skills and get valuable real-world experience during a four-week field-related internship
- CompTIA A+ Essentials
- CompTIA A+ Practical Application
- Cisco Networking – Routing & Switching
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Installation, Storage and Computing
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Identify With Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Upgrading Server’s Skills
- Implementing Security in I.T. (CompTIA Security+)
- Introduction to Linux Administration
- IT Service Management ITIL Foundation
- 4-week practicum
Ready to get started?
Use our form to get more information on our Network Administrator diploma program. ABM College offers ongoing program start dates, an easy enrolment process and guidance on your financing options so you’ll be ready to jump into your studies as soon as you’re ready!