Our Graphic Design diploma program gets you career-ready in just 53 weeks, including 4-week practicum. Enrol today!
- Study online and create a schedule that works with your daily home, work and other commitments
- Learn to create designs and interactive media for advertising agencies, design firms and more
- Learn to develop concepts for a range of materials, including brochures, magazines, billboards, animation and logos
- Receive training on industry-standard design software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Learn the fundamentals of graphic design, composition and layout
- Study typographic vocabulary, drawing concepts and techniques, visual contrast, colour, rhythm and pattern in design
- Create a professional portfolio that showcases your work and abilities to potential employers
- Apply your skills and get valuable real-world experience during a four-week field-related internship
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design
- Introduction to Visual Design
- Shape & Colour Theory
- Fundamentals of Typography
- Adobe Photoshop I & II
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Ready to get started?
Use our form to get more information on our Graphic Design diploma program. ABM College offers ongoing program start dates, an easy enrolment process and guidance on your financing options so you’ll be ready to jump into your studies as soon as you’re ready!