Our Dental Office Administration diploma program gets you career-ready in just 53 weeks, including practicum. Enrol today!
- Study online and create a schedule that works with your daily home, work and other commitments
- Develop the clerical, communication and software skills to work in any dental office environment
- Study medical language and terminology
- Get hands-on training in the dental software applications and reception procedures that are used for patient registration, appointment booking, basic bookkeeping, billing, filing, customer service, inventory and records management
- Earn additional certifications in First Aid Level I, CPR Training and WHMIS
- Learn to use Microsoft Office applications to manage correspondence, create and maintain spreadsheets and build presentations
- Apply your skills and get valuable real-world experience during a field-related internship
- Microsoft Office applications
- Health Care Communications
- Medical Language I & II
- Dental Reception Procedures
- Dental Insurance
- Charting and Records Management
- Dental Software Applications
Ready to get started?
Use our form to get more information on our Dental Office Administration diploma program. ABM College offers ongoing program start dates, an easy enrolment process and guidance on your financing options so you’ll be ready to jump into your studies as soon as you’re ready!