Our Education Assistant diploma program gets you career-ready in just 53 weeks, including 4-week practicum. Enrol today!
- Study online and create a schedule that works with your daily home, work and other commitments
- Learn to create an inclusive classroom environment in which you will assist students with lessons and accompany and supervise students during activities
- Study the methods used to assist special needs students with mobility, communication, personal hygiene and other daily tasks
- Receive training in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Learn to assist with marking tests and worksheets, completing daily paperwork and preparing displays and bulletins
- Apply your skills and get valuable real-world experience during a four-week field-related internship
- Academic Writing and Grammar
- Child & Adolescent Development
- Curriculum Development, Instructional Strategies & Technology in the Classroom
- Assessment & Behavioural Management
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Inclusive & Differentiated Classroom
Ready to get started?
Use our form to get more information on our Education Assistant diploma program. ABM College offers ongoing program start dates, an easy enrolment process and guidance on your financing options so you’ll be ready to jump into your studies as soon as you’re ready!