Our Pharmacy Assistant diploma program gets you career-ready in just 53 weeks, including practicum. Enrol today!
- Study online and create a schedule that works with your daily home, work and other commitments
- Gain the essential clerical, technical and pharmacy software skills required to become a valued member of any pharmacy team
- Learn to assist with the preparation, packaging and labelling of prescription medications
- Learn to maintain proper drug storage and security
- Learn to place and receive orders to maintain inventory
- Receive training in Kroll pharmacy management software that helps improve processes and enhance the client or patient’s experience
- Apply your skills and get valuable real-world experience during a field-related internship
- Principles of Pharmacy Practice
- Community Pharmacy Practice
- Hospital Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Math and Calculations
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Pharmacy Compounding
- Pharmacy Software (Kroll)
- Microsoft Office
Ready to get started?
Use our form to get more information on our Pharmacy Assistant diploma program. ABM College offers ongoing program start dates, an easy enrolment process and guidance on your financing options so you’ll be ready to jump into your studies as soon as you’re ready!