Prepare for a career in the finance sector in just 12 months! Explore options with financial planning firms, banks, financial institutions, insurance companies and more.
In just 54 weeks, our Financial Planner diploma program prepares you for a career path as a financial planner, financial planning representative, investment planner, retirement planner and more. Our program prepares you to sit the Canadian Securities Course exam. Enrol today!
- Distance learning allows you to complete this program online and create a schedule that works with your daily home, work and other commitments
- Get the skills and confidence to pursue opportunities in financial services, insurance, accounting, real estate and more
- Review financial planning processes and regulatory practices as well as professional and ethical compliance requirements
- Learn to excel at customer service to build positive relationships with clients
- Learn about retirement, wills and estate planning to help clients reach financial stability through government pensions and savings
- Prepare to sit the Canadian Securities Institute’s Canadian Securities Course examination
- Financial Planning I & II
- Applied Financial Planning
- Interpersonal Business
- Customer Service
- Personal Financial Services
- Business Ethics
- Canadian Securities Course Exam Prep
- And more
Ready to get started?
Use our form to get more information on our Financial Planner diploma program. ABM College offers ongoing program start dates, an easy enrolment process and guidance on your financing options so you’ll be ready to jump into your studies as soon as you’re ready!