Be career-ready in just 48 weeks with our Human Resources Administration diploma program. Practicum included!
Our Human Resources Administration diploma program develops the business, software and communication skills required to pursue entry-level positions within an HR department. You will be ready to explore opportunities as an HR assistant, wage and salary administrator, recruitment officer, HR manager, staffing officer and more. Get more info today!
- Distance learning allows you to complete this program online and create a schedule that works with your daily home, work and other commitments
- Learn to interact effectively in the workplace, including through written business communications such as memorandums, email messages, information requests, recommendations and more
- Learn to confidently use Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Gain a strong knowledge of legal principles, employment law, Canadian legislation and the legal system as they relate to employment law
- Participate in a 160-hour practicum to apply your skills and training in a real world HR environment
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Compensation and Benefits
- Staffing, Leadership and Change
- Labour Relations
- Employment Legislation
- Business English
- Business Writing
- And more
Ready to get started?
Use our form to get more information on our Human Resources Administration diploma program. ABM College offers ongoing program start dates, an easy enrolment process and guidance on your financing options so you’ll be ready to jump into your studies as soon as you’re ready!